People are wondering with who they will cooperate with. Therefore, we will share some facts about Maja Gijevski Photography. Company is owned by Maja, who is educated as digital imaging and processing specialist. She turned her passion into a job, in other words, into a company. However, working experience over a decade made her a skillful artist that turns each photograph into a piece of art.
ABOUT MAJA GIJEVSKI PHOTOGRAPHY
Maja was working for years as a photojournalist, and she was a member of Croatian Press Photographers Association, so she kept realistic and documentary storytelling approach while capturing.
She was also a member of the Executive Board of the Photoclub Split, the oldest gallery in Croatia, where she first started to exhibit her photographs. Participating in many regional and nationally juried exhibitions, usually taking first awards, set her apart from other photographers. Today, she is member of Photoclub Split and Photoclub Zagreb.
When not working, she is a world traveler, who loves science, AI, technology, design, chess and classical music.
• Digital Imaging and Processing Specialist
• Visual Perception and a Brain (Duke University)
• Elements of Artificial Intelligence (University of Helsinki)
• The Fundamentals of Digital Marketing (Google)
• The Rudiments and Advanced Photography Techniques (Fotoclub Split)
ACTIVITIES, MEMBER OF
• Member of the Executive Board of the Photoclub Split
• Member of Croatian Press Photographers Association
• Member of the Photoclub Split
• Member of the Photoclub Zagreb
• Digital photography
• Post processing (all Adobe programs)
• High level of professionalism
• Communication skills